Roberto Sport New Camp Football Table
- Coin-op football table from Roberto Sport
- Very robust with multi-layered poplar cabinet and aluminium legs
- Features telescopic rods for player safety
- Ideal for pub and club use - set to £1 per game
- Tempered glass playfield for fast and smooth game-play
The New Camp Football Table from renowned manufacturer Roberto Sports is both sturdy and stylish and features a coin mechanism for pay to play, making the table a great choice for pubs and clubs.
The body of the table is made up from 24mm multi-layered poplar covered by plastic laminate that gives the table the solidity it requires. The body is made up in two parts that can be easily opened by a double locker for access to the inside.
The legs are manufactured from 90 x 90mm anodized aluminium with plastic feet that guarantees an excellent adherence to the floor.
The play field is 5mm thick tempered unbreakable glass that guarantees both a sleek, fast game and a durability that can't be bettered. The table also features telescopic rods for additional safety.
Roberto Sport New Camp Football Table Key Features:
- Robust Football Table with coin mechanism
- Body in multi-layered poplar 24 mm, covered by plastic laminate, made up in two parts that can be opened by a double locker for an easy access to the inside elements
- Body’s upper part in extruded anodized aluminium alloy 6060, covering and protecting the wooden structure
- High safety standards: 18 mm double chromium plated telescopic rods (they don’t protrude from the table on the opponent's side) in steel
- Play-field in tempered unbreakable 5mm glass
- Legs in anodised aluminium, squared section 90 x 90mm.
135 x 110 x 90cm. Weight: 75kg
4.4x3.6x3 feet. Weight: 165lb, 8oz
Suitable for indoor use only