Bamboo Kalaha Mancala Game by Philos
Large 47cm Bamboo Kalaha / Mancala Game by Philos
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
470 x 127 x 20mm18.5x5x0.8 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
- 47cm wooden mancala game made from bamboo with polished stone playing counters
- Large size board with good size stones that are easy to pick up
- Solid high quality bamboo board with end store sections
- Mancala or Kalaha is a traditional 2 player strategy game that originated in Africa
- Simple to learn but with a good amount of complexity
- Language of Rules/Instructions: Czech, German, Danish, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish
- For ages: 6+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 15 minutes
A large size wooden kalaha mancala game with polished stone playing counters by Philos. The large size board measures 47cm in length and is made from high quality bamboo. The stone playing pieces are a good size for play and are nice and colourful, in different shapes and sizes.
The bamboo board is well made, nicely finished and features store sections at either end.
One of the oldest games that's still played regularly today, Mancala is the generic name for a family of games that are all played with stones or seeds and rows of pits or holes that the playing pieces are moved between. It's a turn-based strategy game for 2 players that is relatively easy to learn but with a good amount of complexity for all ages to enjoy. Kalaha, or Kalah, is the most popular and commercially available variant in the West.
Rules are included.