Crisloid Brooklyn Slate Tournament Attaché Backgammon Set
Crisloid Brooklyn Slate Tournament 21-inch Attaché Backgammon Set
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Tournament size (21 inch) backgammon set from Crisloid - handmade in America
- Features Crisloid's special quiet-cork playing surface - pieces move gracefully and quietly
- With marbled black and white checkers and leather dice cups - checker size: 44mm
- Superb quality backgammon set with excellent build quality and finish - a set to treasure
- Dice and doubling cube also included
Handmade in America, this stylish backgammon set from Crisloid is finished in a smart, slate coloured fabric covering and features the signature quiet-cork playing surface. With superb build quality and playing performance to match, this is a backgammon set to treasure for many years to come.
Crisloid boards are famous for their cork surfaces. The cork allows the backgammon checkers to move gracefully and quietly across the play field providing a playing experience like no other. The roll of the dice is also nicely softened by the cork. The points on this set are painted on in black and white.
This is a full size (approx. 21 inch) tournament board in a briefcase attaché style. When closed, the set is secured with metal clasps and features a leatherette carry handle. Inside, the set benefits from side checker storage racks.
The Cirsloid Brooklyn Slate Tournament Attaché set includes all the required accessories, with marbled black and white checkers, black leather dice cups, dice and a doubling cube. Checker size is approximately 44mm.
Closed: 52 x 38 x 9cm. Open: 76 x 52 x 4.5cm
Closed: 20.5x15x3.5 inch. Open: 29.9x20.5x1.8 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.