ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- New 2 player abstract strategy game from Gigamic Games
- Quantik has 4-in-a-row elements with additional complexity - for ages 8+
- Includes nice wooden pieces in different shapes - cloth bag for pieces also included
- Place pieces on board respecting the 1 placement rule
- Simple to learn with relatively quick game-times - rules included
- Language of Rules/Instructions: Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, German, Danish, Estonian, Spanish, Finnish, French, English, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Iranian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Arabic, Swedish, Slovakian, Thai, Turkish, Serbian
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 15 minutes
A new abstract strategy game from Gigamic Games. With elements of a 4-in-a-row game with lots more complexity, Quantik is a game that gets you thinking. It's also a a nice looking game comprising smart wooden components.
- Each player has a set of 8 pieces in their colour: 2 spheres, 2 cylinders, 2 cubes and 2 cones. The board comprises 4 rows, 4 columns and 4 distinct square regions.
- On your turn, place a piece onto an empty space on the board, respecting this one rule: you are not allowed to place a shape in a row, column or square region in which your opponent already has a piece of the same shape.
- The first player to place the 4th different shape in a row, column or square region wins the game.
- Ages 8+
- For 2 players
- Game-time: 15 minutes
Carton 28 x 28 x 6cm. 1kg
Carton 11x11x2.4 inch. 2lb, 3oz
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.