Go Masters Intermediate Go Set
Go Masters Intermediate Go Set - 19 x 19 Wooden Board, Glass Stones & Bowls
Apologies - out of stock. Date new stock due: unknown. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
A beautiful Go set geared towards intermediate players who are looking for an upgrade on their entry-level equipment. The Go Masters Intermediate Go Set includes a 36mm thick, beech veneer Go table board, 8mm glass Go stones and a pair of nicely contrasting dark Go bowls.
49 x 44 x 14cm19.3x17.3x5.5 inch
- Intermediate Go set with a full size board, glass stones and wooden bowls
- Good quality 36mm thick, beech veneer board with a 19 x 19 layout for full size games
- With 8mm thick glass Go stones (bi-convex)
- Also includes nicely contrasting dark Go bowls
- Featured on Shut Up and Sit Down's Youtube Go review
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 60 minutes
The Go table board feels solid and weighty and has a nice thickness to it. It features the full size 19 x 19 board layout and the opposite sides of two edges are made of real wood, showing a realistic end-grain that gives the impression of a solid wood board.
This set features good quality 8mm glass stones - a nice step-up from plastic - and includes a pair of wooden Go bowls.
This set was featured on Shut Up & Sit Down's excellent Youtube review of the game of Go.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.