ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Mensa Select Award Winner
- Easy to learn family game
- By celebrated games manufacturer Gigamic
- Language of Rules/Instructions: Chinese, German, Estonian, Spanish, Finnish, French, English, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Iranian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Arabic, Swedish, Slovenian, Thai, Serbian
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
- Average game time: 40 minutes
Carton 28 x 28 x 6cm. 0.8kgCarton 11x11x2.4 inch. 1lb, 12oz
A great family game that finally answers the question of who will be named best salesperson at the bustling bazaar! Marrakech, by celebrated games manufacturer Gigamic, is a unique and charming game that combines moderate strategic thought with aesthetic design.
Players take it in turns to roll the dice and move the salesperson figure (named Assam) round the bazaar. As the player moves he lays down one of his cloth rugs. If you land on an opponents rug you must pay them, before laying your own.
The winner is the player who has the most visible rugs and the most money after the final rug has been laid.
The game includes actual cloth rugs (albeit miniature ones) which is a lovely touch and really adds to the charm of the game and enhances the enjoyment.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.