- Strategy dice race game - the 1st player to get a ball / pawn to the uppermost space wins
- Classic board game also known as Malefiz
- Roll the die and move one pawn / ball the exact number rolled
- Barricade pieces must be captured to progress - they cannot be passed
- Folding wooden board with wooden components - play instructions included
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian
- For ages: 6+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
Barricade is a strategy race game determined by the roll of a die. To make things more complex, multiple routes can be taken and barricade pieces block paths and must be captured and moved to progress. The first player to move one of their pawns across the board to the uppermost space (the big white hole) is the winner.
This version of Barricade (also known as Malefiz) features a folding wooden board, coloured wooden balls / pawns and a wooden die.
Barricade is a relative simple, family-friendly game for 2 - 4 players. This folding version is lightweight, compact and ideal for travel.
25 x 25 x 2cm
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.